Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Out of the Past and Bill the barber

Yesterday I received a wonderful note from Bill the barber who has a cameo in my first book Out of the Past, as himself. I sent him copies of both of the book in the series so he would have them for posterity. He has a chapter of his own in the story and  helps Torie to fill in some of the blanks regarding Fremont and her family.

Dear Dana,

Thank you for the books. I really appreciate them. The picture on the front of this card is my son's first haircut. I barbered for 53 years. I sold the shop to my cousin in 2011. Thank you so much for everything.

Bill

Just one of many little touches of reality, amid the fiction which makes the Heritage Time Travel Romance series so unique.

Out of the Past link                                                

   

No comments:

Post a Comment