Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://amzn.com/B009ZZDVJS

Amazon 5 star reviews

*****Great story about life,love,time travel & loss.Emotional roller coaster ride for sure! There were parts where the tears just flowed and parts where you had to laugh.The characters are so lovable and real to life form.I really enjoyed this book and was in awe at the way the author had so much going on in the story line but kept me interested without losing me.

I'm not really into time travel books but this one had such an awesome twist to it that it made it seem real.And the true love between the characters Dave and Torie,was beyond awesome!Watching the love grow between them and watching Torie learn to trust her feelings was great. *Be warned...If you don't care hot steamy love scenes,you may want to skip those pages.I highly recommend this you read this awesome book on love,loss and going back in time.You won't be sorry!


*****What an amazing story! The way the author was able to move from past to present was amazing! Everyone should read this! Great romance story!

*****Great story line and characters, I was drawn in immediately. I hope to see lots more from this author in the future.

*****Couldn't put it down. Would make an awesome movie plot. Can't wait for more from this author!! Terrific and imaginative.

***** I could not put this book down. The story had a little bit of everything--humor, steamy romance, suspense, and some interesting plot twists. I found this book particularly engaging as I am from the midwest and recognized several of the locations referenced in the book. I highly recommend this book.

*****This is a great book with an amazing story. The characters are wonderfully written and I cannot wait to continue the story in the next book in this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment