Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Out of the Past~~Email feedback



Amazon

Email feedback on Out of the Past

  I ordered your first book and couldn't put it down...really. It was on my doorstep in the evening and I had it read by noon the next day. It was very engaging and I was compelled to move from chapter to chapter with no chance to take a break. I felt I knew the characters and missed them when I was through....I should have just ordered the second book at the same time!

You had a great idea to time travel back and be with the past generations. It is a fantasy of many people...and you followed it through. Thanks for living that dream so we can all experience it through your words!   Marilyn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of the Past

Torie Mills was the first to admit she had issues-big time! She

was a successful romance author, who didn't know the first

thing about romance. Was in a dead end relationship with a

high-powered, emotionally unavailable man and that suited her

 just fine. But when she decided to pack up and move to small

town Iowa to find her roots and build a new life, she found

 much more than she ever dreamed possible.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment