Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Time Travel Romance Out of the Past Amazon 5 star review

I loved this book! Move over, Nora Roberts, and make way for a new romance writer. Ms. Roquet has a rare gift for descriptions that leave an image in your mind almost like watching a movie. The love scenes sizzle! I suggest leaving a copy of the book where your significant other can find it with certain pages marked. The time travel aspect of the book was fun and seemed quite believable with a bit of imagination. As a former resident of Iowa, I was impressed with the fact that the writer has done her research about the last century in Iowa. I felt as if she was describing my family and former neighbors back on the farm. "Out of the Past" is Ms. Roquet's second book and the first in a planned trilogy. I'm looking forward to the next one. Jeanne Surber

Out of the Past

1 comment: